Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines day lesson "For Mom"

This morning I made some cute pink heart pancakes for my sons for valentines day. I put them on a plate and handed them to them. One was big for 4 year old Branik, one was small for 18 month old Brixston. Here's the conversation that follows.
Branik: mom will you eat the big one and I'll have the small one?
Mom: I made you the big one and the small one for Brixston, but I can make you a small one too.
Branik: No, that's okay if you made this one for me then I like it just the way it is.

Clearly Branik has learned from what I've tried to teach him rather then from what I do considering I'd been pouting all morning that Tory(husband) had bought me a purse for valentines day and I didn't get to pick out the one I wanted. Out of the mouth of babes, we are taught. Happy valentines to all, and may we all remember to be thankful for what we get even if it's not what we would have picked ourselves.








0 comments: