These are a couple of pictures of Branik's first present Christmas Eve. We always open a present Christmas Eve, it's always our pajamas to wear that night. Branik tried to open them, but he had to have a little help. After they were opened he was more interested in the wrapping paper than the gift. What a cute little boy!
Office Manager at Stauffer's Towing. Working on becoming a HANDY MAN. From working on Branik's wagon to finishing the basement.
Tammie
I am currently working full time at McKay Dee hospital. Just until April 29th thought then it's back down to 2 days a week, Can't wait. I have two beautiful boys and a wonderful patient husband who keeps me on track.
Branik
Branik is 4, and is so so smart. I know that all mom's think that about their children, but this mom is correct. He is going to preschool twice a week and loves it.
Brixston
Brixston is 18 months and repeating a lot of words that we say to him. He is so fun and always smiling. Keep the kid well fed and up on his naps and he's a great kid.
0 comments:
Post a Comment