Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Who Needs SANTA, I've got GRANDPARENTS





Help....there are too many PRESENTS!


BRANIK had a wonderful CHRISTMAS and he's too young to even know. I had to work CHRISTMAS morning at 5 AM. I got a very unhappy TORY out of bed at 4:15 to open our presents before I went to work. After I left, TORY went back to sleep until BRANIK woke up around 8. TORY helped BRANIK open his presents from us, and play with his presents from SANTA. We thought that BRANIK had already gotten a lot of PRESENTS, but we were in for a surprise as GRANDMA kept bringing them in and LOADING them in front of BRANIK. He didn't really get what to do, but he ENJOYED playing with the PAPER and the BOXES that the toys and cloths came in. TORY and I had a wonderful CHRISTMAS also. We were able to see both our families a little bit. We had to cram it all in and I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed, but it was all worth it in the end. I HOPE you all had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR too.







2 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

Be sure and email me with your email address so I can add you to our blog, we are private, lame. lorraine.carp@hotmail.com

The Hicken's said...

He is so adorable. It looks like he had a good Christmas. We had the same problem with Riley. She was so spoiled this Christmas hopefully she won't remember it next Christmas!