So I know you all have noticed and were just too nice to say anything about all my pictures with RED EYE. No need to worry anymore though, we called GHOST BUSTERS and got that evil RED EYE taken care of. Actually I had tried everything I could with my camera and it never worked unless I turned the flash completely off then the pictures didn't always turn out good. I've thought about getting a new camera for my birthday, but then I found a program on my computer that just takes it away. So you won't have to see the SCARY look in my son's eyes anymore.
15 years ago










2 comments:
Yes I DO have a cool birthday like you! Kennedy's teeth just keep popping through. Just wait, Branik has many days of joyful teething not too far away!
A lot of my pictures have red eye in them too! I noticed a little bit ago and recently I have been fixing it before I post! I didn't even pay attention to yours.
Post a Comment