Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Branik vs Licorice


Branik's cousin Zoe was eating a piece of licorice and Branik kept grabing it and putting it in his mouth. I told her if we put him in his highchair then he could have it.
It took him a little bit to figure out how to get it in the perfect position in his hand to be able to put it in his mouth.
He ended up getting it in his mouth, around his mouth, on his nose, and even a little up his nose.


As you can tell though, he loved ever moment of it. Say CHEESE!





















3 comments:

The Hicken's said...

Tammie I know you are sick of hearing this and you don't see it (because I never do in my kids) but those pictures look just like Jesse to me! He is so cute I love him. As for the dishwasher...yes a fun thing for the young ones. The nice thing is once they are old enought they can help unload it! Riley is really good at putting away the silverware.

The Bouaphaseuth Family said...

I LOVE the picture of him cheesin it! Kids are SO FUN!

Chamberlains said...

Hilarious! He's such a good poser for the camera. I'm jealous.