Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cleaning Boy

So here's the STORY...... I'm doing this new FLY LADY thing (you should look into it, I'm loving it, www.flylady.com) anyway part of it is cleaning the TOILET daily. I usually do it while BRANIK is in the bath, but we got a little off our routine and I cleaned it in front of HIM, thinking in the back of my mind it was a BAD idea, but I did it anyway. I ran a load of LAUNDRY downstairs and when I came back up here's what I found........ BRANIK cleaning the toilet with the TOILET BOWL BRUSH, and the PLUNGER. Knock yourself out buddy, you have learned your first CHORE, and it's a GOOD one. I hope he's that excited about going POTTY in the toilet.



3 comments:

Penni said...

Training them early!! I like that.

Blake and Jessica said...

Train them young, train them well. Its too bad you can't train your husband to do it.

Kami said...

Hey that is funny, I just was looking at flylady.com yesterday. Your boy is so cute. Looks like your having fun.