It's been awhile sinlce I've been able to blog. I started school in August and I've been extremely busy. I go to school Monday-Friday and when I get home I just want to spend time with Branik and Tory. It was very hard going from spending almost everyday with Branik to only night time with him. I didn't think I'd be able to handle school, being a Wife, and being a mother, but I have a wonderful husband who has helped me so much. There are still times I start to feel overwhelmed, but Tory always pitches in when he feels me sinking. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and patient husband. Branik is doing fine not being with his mom all the time, and is learning so much from his Grandma's and Grandpa's. We feel so blessed to have them around, able, and willing to take turns watching the little animal every week while I go to school. It's funny somedays he's sad when we drop him off, and it makes me sad to leave him and then other days he just waves to us and says "Dye"(Bye) that makes me sad too because he doesn't care if I leave. You can't win when you're a mom.
Here are some things that we have been up to it the last couple months.
For Halloween we were our own little football game. Tory was the football player, I was the cheerleader, and Branik was the Football.
This is the only Football I can honestly say "I liked watching".
In September we went on a Stauffer family road trip to Nebraska, for Uncle Bruce's retirement party. I wasn't excited about being stuck in a car with a 1 year old for 12 hours, but it wasn't bad at all. As long as he had on his mosies (baby Einstein movies), he was fine. Who doesn't enjoy 12 hours of Baby Einstein?

It was a lot of fun, I'm glad I was able to skip a couple days of school and go with them.
We went to Day's Farm to pick some pumpkins for Halloween. Branik wanted to pick up every pumkin, but they were all too heavy. Madison, Branik's cousin, and her mom and dad came with us, It's a Wood's family tradition we started about 5 years ago.
Branik loved the tractor the most, he didn't really care about the pumkins after he saw this. I let him sit in it so I could get a picture, what a cute boy.
"Like Father Like Son", that's definately what you would think when you see these two together. Branik is the spitting image of his dad, with a little sprinkle of him mom somewhere, I'm not sure where, but I know it's there. Tory and I took Branik to the circus, these are the only pictures you get though because you can't take cameras into the Energy Solution Center.










4 comments:
It's good to see you guys are having fun! Why in the heck are you going back to school!
It is good to hear from you again. I think you are amazing to get back into school and have everything else too. Tory is a pretty good guy.
Yeah! Keep updating us every now and again. I miss working with you as much, but this school thing will be worth it in the end!
Why the mystery!? What are you going back to school for? So glad to see the update!
Post a Comment